Reporting into the Finance Manager, the Credit Control Supervisor will be responsible for running the day to day accounts receivable department, supervising two Credit Controllers whilst also managing the key credit accounts of the business.
The Credit Control Supervisor will be responsible for:
- The supervision, training and development of a team of the team, setting KPIs and targets and conducting 121s
- Assessment and streamlining of current team processes for example: structured chasing of the ledger debt via emails and outbound calls etc.
- Assist in allocation of receipts and the reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Managing the sales ledger - over 650 customers per month with debt ranging from nominal amounts up to hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Taking control of the key client accounts within the business, ensuring key relationships are built and maintained
- Setting up new accounts, agreeing suitable credit limits and monitoring ongoing risk to the business.
- Producing weekly cash flow and aged debt reports for the Finance Manager
- Managing complex customer queries when required or escalated from team members
- Daily cash flow forecasting, predicting payments into the business by customer and amount
The successful Credit Control Supervisor must have previous experience within:
- Previous management/supervision of a credit control team
- Experience of debt chasing
- Experience of handling key and large corporate client accounts
- Have excellent communication and leadership qualities