SecuriGroup is currently seeking an Area Manager to join our highly successful team in London and South. SecuriGroup has multiple Security Guarding clients in London and the Home Counties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and organised individual to join a rapidly growing organisation and support our continued expansion. The successful applicant will have a clear career path within the company, with excellent training provided for continuous personal and professional development.
Hours are flexible, though candidates should be aware that due to the quick-paced nature of the role, there may be a requirement to take on extra hours where necessary. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining great relationships with all of our clients in the area, as well as ensuring that all frontline staff are mentored and supported. Applicants should be confident and outgoing, flexible, and committed to the role. A degree is preferable, however relevant experience in a similar role will also be considered.
- Scheduling and managing staff efficiently to ensure that our clients receive a highly professional and effective service
-Overseeing, mentoring and developing the current Area Supervisor whom the successful candidate will have direct responsibility for
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis to review contract performance via an electronic form, Operational Excellence Visit and in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Recruiting appropriately qualified and capable candidates and managing their performance to maintain high levels of service
- Managing all staff holidays and absence to ensure that shifts are covered, service levels are maintained and budgetary implications are minimised
- Identifying business opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Producing detailed reports, minutes, training matrix’s, Assignment Instructions and Risk Assessments as required
-Bringing forward Innovation enhanced service delivery ideas/solutions to further enhance the companies front end delivery and share in its continued success
Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list of tasks. Duties may change from time to time in line with the needs of the business with any changes discussed between the successful applicant and their line manager.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Literate – excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent attention to detail and very high levels of accuracy
- Highly self-motivated
- Adaptable and able to identify new and improved methods and processes
- Highly organised and process driven – able to use systems to maximise efficiency
- Commercially aware with an appreciation of margin
- Able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
-Adaptable and able to identify new and improved methods and processes
- Excellent team-working skills
- Excellent supervisory/managerial skills - previous experience is not necessary but would be beneficial
- Strong administrative and organisation skills
In addition, it is expected that applicants will have the following experience/ qualifications:
- SIA licence – full training can be given, however the successful applicant must be able to pass Home Office vetting
- Degree educated (demonstrable experience in a similar position will also be considered)
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Proficient with IT including the full Microsoft Office suite
- Working in a business-to-business environment